Indian Association of Acupuncture Detoxification Specialists (IAADS) was registered as a trust on 11/01/2011 in New Delhi with a focus on development of quality services available by NADA, (Acupuncture Detoxification Specialists ADS ) in India by:
- Promoting and advocating the understanding of the problems and issues faced by health professionals, Counselors, peer counselors who acquired training as Acupuncture Detoxification Specialist (ADS) as per the NADA protocol.
- Advancing education and research in the field of Holistic health, Ear acupuncture (NADA protocol) and addiction treatment, rehabilitation.
- Promote and advocate the professional needs of Acupuncture Detoxification Specialists (Like addiction counselor, peer counselor ,social workers and correction officers , physician and mental health professionals etc.) trained and certified as per the norms set by National Acupuncture Detoxification Association ( NADA) especially those working in the Government ,peer led rehabilitation centers, private and other non-governmental organizations .
- The Trust will undertake initiatives in the areas of ethics, regulatory system, govt. policy vis a vis ADS, accreditation of CME programs, treatment guidelines & data bank related to ADS and their training.
- To maintain a register of ADS trained and certified as per NADA norms and guidelines.
Read more about the Nada newsletter here.